What Is Gua Sha?
Gua Sha is an ancient and natural massage technique that can be traced back thousands of years to early traditional Chinese medicine.
Believed to relieve sore, tired, stiff or injured muscles, the art of Gua Sha saw its first wave of popularity upon its introduction to Vietnam, where it is still commonly used to remedy a plethora of ailments.
When used on the face, the benefits of Gua Sha are:
- Firming, lifting and sculpting of the face
- Jaw and facial tension relief
- Puffiness and dark circles reduction
- Promotion of lymphatic drainage
- Increased circulation and a natural glow from within
Gua Sha stones come in a number of shapes and materials. Ávra Gua Sha Stones are made from authentic natural stones and crystals. Due to natural formations, each stone is unique.
Results are best maintained by using 2-3 times a week up to once a day.